So Loving it Right Now

This weekend was a BLAST! Now that I am back in to the grind (literally) with school, I decided that I can introduce everyone to something that I love to do. I love to make lists. I make lists for literally everything that I do. Sometimes I even put "take shower" on my lists. Now that I typed that I realize how weird that probably is. I guess something good that has come out of my obsessive list making (besides reminding myself to bathe of course) is my "So Loving it Right Now" lists. I started doing this a little while before Facebook made a huge mistake and made their site super difficult to stalk people huge website re-do. I basically used to list things that I was "So Loving" and "So Not Loving" on my info. So, by popular demand (Kelly) I am bringin' it back. Different place, different time.

...So Loving it Right Now...
Photobucket

Photobucket
(Don't have one but I desperately want one!)

School is almost over for the Summer
.............................................................................................................................................
...So Not Loving it Right Now...
Photobucket
Rainy scooter rides to and from class (Picture from last fall on a football game day)
Basic Cable
Waiting for packages in the mail


Through Pink Colored Glasses,
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. While I didn't ride a scooter to class, I did ride my bike in the rain quite often on my way across campus. And you are completely right, that it is not fun at all. Thank goodness that I had a waterproof backpack that I could carry a dry shirt in. Looking back, I think there were more rainy days in Tally than sunny. Why do they call it the Sunshine State anyway?

    Well, back to the point. Making lists is something that I should definitely start doing. I get very easily distracted and completely forget what I should have been doing in the first place. Looks like making lists just got put on my list of things to do.

    ReplyDelete