It's Bananas

Photobucket

B. A. N. A. N. A. S! (Gwen Stefani? Anyone? Anyone?)

It's Banana Republic! What you ask? Banana Republic? Why YES! Ok, so I can admit that I often forget about Banana Republic when I fashion stalk browse websites. BUT, I have been missing out! Chances are you have been too.

I have always thought of Banana as a great place for simple basics but WHOAH HELLO HAS ANYONE SEEN THEIR JEWELRY LATELY?!? My mother and I spent about an hour (probably closer to two hours) just last week trying on almost every piece. We even inadvertently recruited a fellow jewel-oogler who proceeded to purchase about four pieces. YOU ARE WELCOME BANANA, I take cash, check, or jewel. To add icing on the cake, everything was reasonably priced! I am always a HUGE fan of J Crew's jewelry but it tends to be pretty expensive! Banana had very similar jewelry for A LOT LESS!

Here are some of my favorites. I picked up this amazing tassel bracelet which I have worn almost every day since I bought it! I would also bet some big moola that TASSELS are going to be IT very soon. I suggest snagging some hot tassel jewel action of your own! My mom picked up the matching necklace that is FAB as well. $42.00
Photobucket


Here is another awesome tassel necklace. This is a perfect piece that can transcend all season pigeon holeing. (Yes I just said that.) $42.00
Photobucket


HELLO STATEMENT! I DIE. (In honor of the season premiere of the Rachel Zoe Project. I had to. A vintage tassel necklace also made a short cameo on the new episode in case anyone noticed!) How perf would this necklace be with a simple, black sheath dress? $80.00
Photobucket



Through Pink Colored Glasses,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment