Goin' Nude

Photobucket
Heels that is! Tee hee hee I caught your attention though! Suckas! (Just kidding I love you.)

Last week one of my friends asked me to recommend some picks for one of my favorite items...NUDE HEELS! Nude heels are perfect in EVERY season and match everything. Literally, everything. Investing in a good pair of nude heels is a great idea, and you don't always have to break the bank! (But wouldn't it be nice if we could!)

A good rule of thumb to follow with nude heels is to go with something that is a more classic style. Since they match every outfit, they are also perfect for traveling! If you wear a neutral classic heel, then you can go crazy with accessories or anything else. Here are some of my picks. A great pair of nude heels is hard to find, so keep your eyes peeled!

Photobucket
$299
I like these because they have a little padding under the ball of your foot. They are perfect for my working girls because they can look professional for work and are still cute for happy hour!

Photobucket
$124.95
Versatile patent pump! HOT! These pumps also have a lightly padded inside and would be perfect for the upcoming fall!

Photobucket
$365
Cute and a little trendier! The front platform would also make them easy to jog, dance, and kick through doors in! (Obviously shoes must pass these tests.)

Photobucket
$595
You You need to buy these for me. That is all.

Through Pink Colored Glasses,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment