Get Carried Away

Photobucket

If you're like me, those three words do not mean your locale is changing against your will...they mean baubles, bling, couture, and four fierce fashionable females.  If you are still lost...Sex and the City 2 is coming out in May!  Patricia Field, the creative costume designer behind SATC, is sure to wow fashionistas both young and old yet again with some of the most uniquely chic wardrobes the world has ever seen.

Photobucket

A sampling of the jewelry that will appear in SATC 2 is from a self-titled line designed by the stunning Aussie, Samantha Wills.  The model turned jewelry entrepreneur began with humble beginnings selling her wares at Sydney's Bondi Beach Markets.  Her business has since migrated state-side and has caught the eye of celebrities such as Nicole Richie and Nicky Hilton.  

Photobucket

Samantha's line is a beautiful barrage of bohemian inspired necklaces, rings, earrings, and bangles.  I absolutely adore the entire line and can't wait to own one (or more than one) of Samatha's designs.  Above is a sampling of some of the jewelry that is featured in the upcoming flick.  May can't come soon enough.  I am ready to Get Carried Away!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh... I am counting down the days - seriously can not wait! I still watch my dvd set over and over again trying to pass the time!

    Love the jewelry - I too need to get my hands on some of those pieces :-)

    ReplyDelete