Game. Set. Match.

Photobucket

Whilst browsing through the Lady Gaga Look Book on New York Magazine's website, a fabulously chic advertisement caught my eye on the right of my screen.  I thought, "Hm, a pretty blonde girl in fabulous clothes playing badminton?  I simply must find out more!"  Naturally, I clicked.

Photobucket

The "pretty blonde girl" is actually tennis ace Maria Sharapova peddling her line for Cole Haan.  I am late finding out about this line simply because usually when I think about Cole Haan...well I usually do not think about Cole Haan.  In my mind, Cole Haan's shoe designs are sensible.  "Sensible" is not exactly a word I like to describe my shoe taste.  To my surprise, Sharapova's line is a fashion forward grand slam.  I simply must have a pair!  (Or more then one pair...or five pairs...but who's counting?)  Well played Cole Haan, well played.

Photobucket
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment