Dream Job: Jenna Lyons

Photobucket
{Jenna displays her amazing shoe collection}

Traveling the world for inspiration and creating glamorous wearable fashion is all in a day's work for J. Crew's Executive Creative Director, Jenna Lyons.  Oprah featured the modelesque creatista on her Dream Job show today.  This week, I will post four looks inspired by Jenna's top tips for style success that she discussed on the show.

Photobucket
{Jenna's lust-worthy closet}

Side note:  If anyone can figure out who makes Jenna's super chic distressed sequined harem-esque pants I would greatly appreciate it.  (And buy them for me.  Please and thank you.)

Photobucket
{Jenna leaving her pad to go do fabulous things and be fabulous}
post signature

7 comments:

  1. I wanna find the pants too!! sandy, sjlavet@gmail.comn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched this with my tea this morning! How sweet was Buddy from Cake Boss? And where, pray tell, are those ahhhmazinggg sparkly pants Jenna is sporting in the Crew catalogue??? XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still on the hunt for the pants!!! I think they are custom unfortunately, I will keep everyone updated once I find out!!
    TPCG,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they're from Topshop, but it doesn't look like they're still available.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i tried to find them too....i can find them in black but not silver!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i found them at www.asos.com closest to them in black...check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. here is the direct link..i got it from www.bussbuss.com http://www.asos.com/countryid/2/Selected-Femme/Selected-Femme-Loose-Sequin-Trouser/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=670209&MID=35719&affid=2135&siteID=J84DHJLQkR4-VqfKP0licNl.Y8FLRW2xyQ&MID=35719&affid=2135&siteID=J7_TcYx_8eU-zOLuGOJMIbhhTRV2MZ71Bg

    ReplyDelete