Coachella Envy

Photobucket

There are three days left for Californians and shoeless hippies alike to throw their macrame sacks over their shoulders and head to the desert setting of Indio, California for Coachella 2010.  Coachella is a multi-genre music festival that has featured headliners such as Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Beastie Boys, and Madonna since the dawn of the new millennium.  (If you say it like that it sounds like a really long time, huh?)

Photobucket

Sadly, I will be forced to listen closely to the western winds if I want hear any Jay-Z, Wale, or Imogen Heap from a source other than my iPod since I will be stuck studying for finals in the FLA.  If I could go to Coachella 2010...here are some Free People looks I'd love to rock.

Photobucket

Photobucket
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Heyy girly! Just came across your blog and I am absolutely loving it! So glad I found it! You now have a new follower!

    xo

    ReplyDelete