Anglophiles Unite

Photobucket

Alright, I have officially lost it.  I watched an HSN special for an hour as if it was an episode of a real television show.  Was I enthralled by the allure of a new state-of-the-art bird feeder?  A complete set of every Rachel Ray cookbook ever published?  No no friends!  I was sucked in by one of the most iconic beauties of all time.  Twiggy.

Photobucket

Twiggy has teamed up with HSN to create a jolly good new line that caters to both young and old.  (Mostly old judging by the oodles of callers I listened to throughout the hour long program.  At one point I actually had anxiety that all the grandmas were going to grab all the goods before me.  Seriously, I need help.)  There are a couple of the usual meemaw-friendly pieces that are present in most every home shopping collection but there are also some true treasures.  My faves can take you all the way from foggy London town to your local Wal-Mart.

Photobucket

I can not wait to get my Twig-tastic picks in the mail.  I chose the navy Union Jack tote (way better looking on TV), white aviators, and the pink and orange colorblock top (that I fully plan on wearing as a dress, don't judge).  Needless to say I completely understand why these channels persist through the years.  By the end of that hour I wanted it all!

Photobucket

Photobucket

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment