Nerd Alert

Photobucket

It is no secret that I am a dork at heart.  I love technology and read tech blogs almost as much as I read fashion blogs.  Naturally, when the Flip HD mini video camera came out...I had to have one to call my own!  Thankfully, I dismissed my urge to impulse buy because I knew there would be a bigger and better model released soon after.  After much consideration and research, I decided against the Flip and opted for the rugged, feature-filled Kodak PlaySport.  (Well, my nice parents bought me it for my birthday...thanks Mom and Dad!)

Photobucket

Since I am a little rough on my tech toys, I knew the waterproof camera was the only choice for me.  Also, the PlaySport does not have in internal memory and instead uses memory cards.  I preferred this option because I won't be limited with storage.  I also found an adorable Acme Made case to protect my new toy.  I can not wait to start filming every moment this summer!  Any ideas for my first vlog???
post signature

2 comments:

  1. That's a very cool camera! I love it that it is truly waterproof.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love my flip camcorder! I use it everyday to film my rowers!!! I have a waterproof case that works fantastically!

    ReplyDelete