What to Wear?

Photobucket
...LuLu's...

Finding the perfect frock for Valentine's Day is always a challenge.  You don't want your outfit to scream, "HEY!  IT'S VALENTINE'S DAY AND THIS IS WHY I AM WEARING THIS DRESS!  IT IS PINK/RED!  SEE!?!?!?"

Instead, understated, stylish dresses are the perfect fit for the day of love.  I am personally partial to pink (obviously) so I chose some of my favorite pieces in various price ranges.  If you are planning on wearing a dress that pops, let it do the talkin'.  There is no need to match your shoes to your dress, to your earrings, to your necklace...you get the point.

If you are more of a LBD (Little Black Dress) girl, check out my post for perfectly pink accessories that would complement any classic shift.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
...DVF...

What are your plans for V-Day???
post signature

1 comment: