Hello Michael

Photobucket

I have been on the hunt for black gladiators with a wooden heel for quite some time now. (I guess that is a pretty specific thing to be "hunting" for but I have been none the less.) One of my favorite pairs of shoes that I have blogged about before are my Kristin Davis (of SATC, yes, she has a line for Belk) charcoal silver gladiator heels. I wear them all the time but knew it was time to find a similar black pair to give my Kristin's a rest. (Does the photo album under my shoes look a little familiar???)

Photobucket

While meandering through the aisles at TJ Maxx the other day I stumbled upon these beauts! Michael Kors never fails to craft beautiful kicks. (Minus his '90's platforms I have been seeing lately but we will forget about those...) I can not wait until Gainesville decides to stop acting so much like Alaska so I can finally wear them! Once I can venture outside my apartment sans Uggs I will definitely be rocking these with an outfit like this!

Photobucket

1: Michael Kors Watch ... 2: The Girls in Glasses Print ... 3: Peace Ring ... 4: Express Seam Back Legging Pant ... 5: Berry Branch Earrings ... 6: Michael Kors Gladiators ... 7: Tom Ford Jennifer Sunglasses ... 8: C&C California Tunic Shirt ... 9: Olive Hobo Clutch ... 10: Forever21 Sleeveless Cardigan

Unfortunately I can not find my Michael Kors heels anywhere on the internet, presumably because they have all scampered to your local TJ Maxx's! If you are in the market for some cute gladiators with wooden heels I have found some great buys!

Photobucket

Vince Camuto

Photobucket

Go Jane


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment