Keeping Up With Kim

Photobucket
Alright, I am just going to say it, I think that Kim Kardashian has been spying on Through Pink Colored Glasses. (I wish.) But, in all seriousness, I love Kim's style and find that I wear a lot of outfits in similar ways that she does. (Or SHE wears outfits similar to ME...or so I would love to think!)

In past two KUWTK episodes Kim has worn two necklaces that I also have! Now you can imagine my excitement. Both of the necklaces were gifts and I absolutely love them. I have blogged about one of the necklaces on my holiday wish list post but I simply must mention it again now that I own it in two different colors thanks to my nice little sister.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
As I have mentioned before, Nicole Richie has created a line of jewelry for Bebe that mirrors pieces from her pricey House of Harlow line. I had wanted the Aztec necklace forever but couldn't bring myself to dish out the Benjamins. To my delight, the Aztec necklace is now part of the Nicole Richie for Bebe line and is at a fraction of the price. (Naturally I had to have it in both colors...since it was on sale, of course.) For some reason the necklace no longer is sold on their site but after some sleuthing I found out that the Rodeo Drive Bebe has these in stock in every color, on sale for $39.99! (The necklace was originally $69.) The number for the Rodeo Drive Bebe is (310) 271-2338 but according to my local Bebe, the necklace should be in many stores soon. Here is how I wore my Aztec necklace in silver and blue with my friend Courtney!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Silence and Noise Zipper Jacket-Black Tank
H&M Banded Skirt-Jessica Simpson Booties


PhotobucketPhotobucket
I was also given this necklace from The Limited that I have already worn four times! Kim rocked the same necklace on the December 27th episode of KUWTK a day after it was given to me! (In the picture with my is my friend Kelley who gave me the necklace!) I am not sure if Kim's is from The Limited but it looked exactly the same in the episode. I attempted 100 times to get a good screen shot of Kim wearing the necklace on the show...this is the best I could do! Here is how I wore my ribbon chain necklace. The possibilities for this piece are truly endless! I have tried it as a belt, wrapped it around twice, and layered it with pearls and other necklaces!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Ruehl Cashmere Cardigan-Silence and Noise Dress
Kristen Davis Charcoal Gladiator Heels
Betsey Johnson Studded Leather Clutch

Through Pink Colored Glasses,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment