Jump + Suit

Photobucket


I have been thinking about how I feel about jumpsuits for a while now.  (Yes this is what I think about.) I am a huge fan of the romper and am glad that they caught on.  I have enjoyed the fact that I no longer get asked if I am wearing a "onesie." The only issue that arises when I wear rompers is when I have to take a trip to the ladies' room.  (Talk about inconvenient.)  Recently I have seen a few jumpsuits that have caught my attention and would be worth the future powder room production.

The key to rocking a jumpsuit is how you accessorize.  In this case, less is ALWAYS more.  Each of the looks contain only one accessory.  Don't layer your accessories when wearing a jumpsuit or you might look like an extra in a Juvenile music video.  Here are some of my favorite jumpsuit looks!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment