Shopsgiving

Hello all, hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! So I realize that I ran out of time to post more individual "thankful" posts. Well, the reason is because I was too busy enjoying my time with all the people I am thankful for!

I was SO excited to get to wear some of my winter wear over Thanksgiving break! (Ok at the coldest it was only about 30 and that was at about 3 am but that is cold to me!) I went the night of Thanksgiving to Midnight Madness at the St. Augustine Prime Outlets. WHAT A MADHOUSE. I am not exactly sure what motivated people to stand in their pajamas outside the stores to receive a "mystery gift bag" that probably had samples of hand sanitizer and disposable razors in it....but they were there. Last year I snatched up some AWESOME deals, this year was no exception! Though there were no "big ticket" purchases this year (last year I got the Michele watch that my parents gave me for Christmas at a RIDIC discount) I DID get some really cute items!

(Disclaimer: I couldn't show my face in these photos because it has been a LONG day. Trust me I am sparing you.)

My fav is this BCBG Sequined top I got at the outlet! It is sweatshirt material and I can NOT wait to wear it with black skinnies!
Photobucket

I also love this Romeo and Juliet Couture poncho/sweatshirt I got from Off Fifth. I have worn this every other day since I got it! It even has pockets. It def is a lot cuter in person...
Photobucket

I LOVE these crop tops from American Apparel! No, I will not be wearing them sans-undershirt and if I ever did I am giving you a free pass to punch me. These are really coming in to style and I paired them with different length necklaces. I don't think I would wear the green one with that bright of a color combo for a while but I thought I would still try it out! I think I would like it with a big floppy hat and cut off shorts!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

What steals and deals did you score over break!?!?!?

Through Pink Colored Glasses,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment