So Loving it Right Now

Hey y'all!

Here is the latest installment of "So Loving it Right Now." A compilation of all things I am So Loving! This post doesn't even need a "So Not Loving it Right Now" because things are just peachy and nothing is driving me nuts enough to put in a list. (Minus the Gators losing but I am not at a place to talk about that quite yet...sensitive subject.)

So Loving it Right Now

Photobucket
1. Hershey Kiss Holiday Candy Cane Kisses
OHHHH EMMMM GEEEE guys. I don't think you get it. These are amazing. I need a 12-step program for realz. I haven't tried it yet but I am going to soon crush these up and put them in coffee and hot chocolate...YUM! By the way I think these are low calorie as well......not. (I wish.)

PhotobucketPhotobucket
2. American Apparel Circle Scarf
I am genuinely surprised that I don't have an actual picture of myself in this scarf. I bought my bubblegum pink circle scarf at Midnight Madness on Thanksgiving night from the American Apparel Outlet. You can literally wear this thing a hundred different ways. AND hello, mine is pink and therefore goes with almost everything that I wear. My favorite outfit that I wore the scarf with is black leggings, tall black Uggs, and a long grey tank!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
3. Free People Moccasin Wedge Booties
I recently purchased these adorable booties for $35 from a store here in Gainesville called Urban Threads that sells discounted Free People, Urban Outfitters, J Crew, and Anthropologie treasures. When wearing these you walk a fine line between boho chic and looking like a knock-off Sacajewea. So, make sure you don't go crazy with this trend. The day I bought these booties I realized once I got home that I had nothing (that I liked enough) to wear with them! So, I wore this Lara Miller dress and boho bangle that belong to a girlfriend of mine.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I loved the outfit and can't wait to wear these with tights or a neutral colored romper. Unfortunately I can't find these anywhere online, assumedly because the store sells a lot of merchandise that is no longer available in stores/online. BUT, I can't leave you without any recommendations on where to snag the style for yourself!
Photobucket
I found these Juicy booties (haha get it, sorry couldn't resist!) on NeimanMarcus.com for $275. They don't have a platform but could be worn in even more ways that the wedge! Neiman's is also running a special right now where you can get free shipping at any price with the code DECNM!
Photobucket
I also found these Minnetonka "Woodstock" boots on Zappos for $82! They look so comfortable and cute!

Through Pink Colored Glasses,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment