CALL ME WHITE HOUSE

Photobucket
For a while now I have been obsessed with wanting to become the White House Social Secretary. UM HELLO, could that job be cooler!?!?!? No, I don't think so. Talk about the ULTIMATE event planner! AND not to mention you get to be a part of history!
Photobucket
Recently in the news this wannabe socialite/charity chasing couple, Tariq and Michaele Salahi crashed the White House State Dinner. The media is abuzz with scrutinizing the current Social Secretary, Desiree Rogers, for her lack of control over the situation. While the Secret Service are also to blame, this entire situation could have been avoided if this woman did her job. I have known who Ms. Rogers is for a while because I googled her when I first found out that a White House Social Secretary even existed. Ms. Rogers is a New Orleans native and a friend of the Obama family. She is highly educated and even went to Harvard Business School to get her MBA. When I found out that she attended HBS I realized that I need to go Legally Blonde on them so I can one day become the White House Social Secretary too. Maybe I will organize a flash mob as part of my admission application, who knows, gotta expand on the scented pink paper and video essay approach.
Photobucket
SO, my point of this post is....CALL ME WHITE HOUSE! I promise if you need a replacement, or someone to show Ms. Rogers the ABC's of event planning and regulating, I am your girl. Allegedly Ms. Rogers was too busy enjoying the mini quiche and cocktail shrimp instead of posting up at the door to make sure crazies like the Salahi's didn't gain admission without an invitation. Regardless of your education, social standing, or connections, DO THE JOB YOU WERE HIRED TO DO SISTER!!!

And if you can't, I am available after graduation in the Spring. And I promise I will never wear heinous outfits like this one. Sheesh. Only the best, America.
Photobucket
Through Pink Colored Glasses,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment