Nanette Le-MORE MORE MORE!

Nanette Lepore's Fall line is nothing short of WOW! Definitely leaving you wanting more! (And setting up an appointment to sell your blood plasma to afford the studded coat.) I never really think of Nanette Lepore as one of my favorite lines but I am very impressed with the Fall pieces I have seen. Here are some of my favorites.

Photobucket
$548
I WANT THIS COAT OMG. How fabulous is this?!? I need this for my trip to Ireland. AND the fact that it is called the "Party Girl" coat? LOVES!

Photobucket
$598
How perfect would this be under the coat? And I love the look with black tights underneath. Perfect for a night out in chilly weather this Fall! If it is really cold it would look great even with a tight black long sleeve shirt underneath.

Photobucket
"Egyptian" Leather Vest
$598
I would love to pair this vest with a flowy purple dress! The contrast of the two materials would look great and keep you from looking like Easy Rider.


Through Pink Colored Glasses,
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Very nice!!! Hope you have a great weekend! = )

    ReplyDelete