It's Fall Y'all!

You know what that means?

COLLEGE FOOTBALL!
Photobucket

And if you live in the South, it also means tailgating, sundresses, cornhole, seersucker, and cheering on your favorite team every Saturday. This week the Gators demolished *insert small time school here* so it was another opportunity to partake in some serious tailgate action. In the spirit of college football, I have found some great gameday dresses for my ladies in the SEC and beyond! AND I choose not to be a Gator snobette (today) and have varied the team colors in my picks!

Photobucket
Forever 21
$22.80
How great is this dress!?!? So classy and cute, right? And for that price? Sign me up!

Photobucket
Victoria's Secret
$55
I love the ruffles on this little number. Great for any team because it comes in purple, navy, red, and green!

Photobucket
Victoria's Secret
$48
This dress comes in almost EVERY color! It could work for all you college football loving Southern Belles!

Photobucket
Diane von Furstenberg
$365
Can you believe this? Do you think DVF is an LSU fan? Sad, but maybe true by the looks of this dress.

Photobucket
Lily Pulitzer
$283
This dress would work perfectly for any team! Just pair with your team's color shoe or bangle!

Photobucket
Kate Spade
$355
I know you Georgia girls would look great in this Kate Spade dress! Especially with some red flats!

How was everyones gameday? Hope everyone had fun cheering on their favorite teams!


Through Pink Colored Glasses,
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. what a cute game day pic of your and your friends!! Love the dresses you picked out--too cute! = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I think DVF is a genuis! I wonder if her favorite smells are corn dogs and whiskey too. :)

    ReplyDelete