Fashion Tuition

Oh, tuition woe is me! Since I am from the great state of sunny Florida, I was lucky enough to have my college paid for by Bright Futures, a program for high achieving high school students. (Unfortunately the death of this program is right around the corner because of this darn recession! Boo that!) As a result, I have lived the past 4 years blissfully ignorant of the reality of paying for my education!!!

Since I am in graduate school now, not only are the classes more expensive, but NOW I AM CHARGED FOR THEM! Ok, I realize some of you might think I am outside of my mind freaking out about paying for school but there are so many Florida residents who are in the same sinking ship boat as I am. Holy moly. School is EXPENSIVE! WHO KNEW!?!?

So, I wanted to blog of all the purchases I would like to make instead of paying for my tuition. How this will make me feel better about paying for school my nice parents paying for my school, I do not know. Maybe you all can think of how it does!

Photobucket
I have LOVED this watch for a while! AND with the DIAMONDS um hello. I want.

Photobucket
Since I switched to Blackberry, and then to iPhone, I have been keeping my entire LIFE in my iCalendar. I have NO hard copy of my calendar, even though it is synced through MobileMe on my Mac Book, iPhone, and MobileMe account. Today in class I realized there was a problem with my syncing and my calendars were all screwy! Immediate anxiety ensued! I have to check my calendar one million times a day and I am STILL afraid that some appointments, assignments, and dates have been lost forever! So, I think that this agenda cover would be perf for the switch from digital!

Photobucket
I have the matching ring and earrings, NOW I just need the bracelet!!! The color stone matches everything! It is a beautiful color in between green and blue! Now if only I was taking one less class........

Photobucket
JUST because. I got in the spirit of being excessive. So sue me.

Ok now I have to go study for the aforementioned classes. Then I will go to sleep and dream about more pretty things! What big ticket items are you all lusting over right now??? I would love to know!!


Through Pink Colored Glasses,
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love that watch!! I dread to see what I pay for college for my little miss priss when she goes in 2018!! yikes! Hope you have a great weekend!! = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girlie! I've been wanting this purse, but due to a new child...I can't have it. :( Guess I'll have to stick to the diaper bag. I love that watch too!
    http://piperlime.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=42172&vid=1&pid=586732&scid=586732092

    ReplyDelete