It is no surprise that I LOVE accessories. A flashy pair of earrings, a statement necklace, or a bold cuff can transform the look of any outfit. Even the plainest of little black dresses can be jazzed up from the thoughtful incorporation of bling. Through the powers of the Twitterverse, I have become friends with Caroline of Caroline Grace Jewelry. (Follow her on Twitter here!) You may recognize her work from when I featured one of her stunning cuffs in my recent post on blue Spring trends.
Caroline crafts beautiful, high quality handmade statement pieces that appeal to a variety of tastes. Her work incorporates semi-precious stones, pearls, Swarovski crystals, and beautiful metals. Caroline Grace Jewelry is sold on...you guessed it...Etsy!
To celebrate Valentine's Day, Caroline Grace Jewelry has generously sponsored my first blog GIVEAWAY! The winner will receive a gift certificate to her shop for $50!!! I am so thankful and excited to host this giveaway. Entering the contest is simple, and you can have up to 5 chances to win!
1. To enter, you MUST become a follower of this blog through your Google account (Click the "follow" button in the toolbar at the top of my page, it is easy...I promise!) and then comment on this post with your email address and note each of the ways you have entered.
2. Become a fan of Through Pink Colored Glasses on Facebook (Remember to post your name with your comment so I can see that you are a fan! Or you can comment on the page's wall!)
3. Become a fan of Caroline Grace Jewelry on Facebook (Remember to post your name with your comment so I can see that you are a fan!)
4. Tweet about this giveaway! Please use this message: "I just entered to win Caroline Grace Jewelry from @sarahdethomasis on ThroughPinkColoredGlasses! http://bit.ly/bSoFfv #TPCGgiveaway"
5. If you have an Etsy account, make Caroline Grace Jewelry's shop "LuLu Jewels" one of your "Favorite" shops! (Don't forget to comment on this post and list all of the ways that you have entered!)
Remember, comment on this post or email me about all of the ways you have entered so I can count all of your entires! Good luck and THANK YOU to Caroline Grace Jewelry!